Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

(Written by Marla while at the in-patient hospice)

"3/15/18
     Thursday.  Called for assist.  Tech runs in, doesn't seem to understand what I wrote or printed out, does nothing useful, runs out saying 'If you need anything, call me.'
      Uh, isn't that what I just did?  Chicky-boo?
     Anyway, cannula wasn't much clogged.  Just did it myself.
     Put on p.j.s because the ones I had on were getting a bit soiled with coughing and that was all I had left.  As per usual, things I had laid out to use are gone.  I had a nice stack of clean washcloths - gone.  They sneak in like vultures.  I can see why people wander off from these places.  At least they leave my personal stuff - just take the supplies they're supposed to provide.
     This is definitely the last stop on the road to death.  If I don't go home tomorrow, I may have to make a run for it, Hah hah.
     And the cannula brush is gone.  This is ridiculous.

     Funny bit at start"

No comments: