Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

(Written by Marla a few days after she transferred to the in-patient hospice)

"3/11/18 Sunday  9:15pm
     Right this moment, I feel ok.  It was another bad night, and a lot of drug changes, and I slept most - 80%? of the day.  But I got to talk to (?) B. and A.O. for a while, and my head feels clearer.  Just realized my one flower arrangement has the cutest little bird on it.  Took pictures.
     I felt so hopless this morning.  But this doctor is a good one.  Talks sense, doesn't contradict himself, very pleasant man.  He said one thing that really helped - 'You're not actively dying right now.'  I really needed to hear that.

     My humidity hose is WAY too short.  Half to do some rearranging so I can sit at this table to write near the windows.
     People keep giving me meds 'to take the edge off the pain' before doing a procedure then not coming back to do the procedure!"

No comments: