Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I really want for Christmas

What do I want for Christmas? My mom asks this every year. This year, I honestly don’t know. Short of giving her a list of books and DVDs, there’s not much that I want that can actually be put in a box and wrapped up.

I want my husband’s health back. The medicines he has to take for his constant pain make him a different person. I miss the old him.
I want a place to live in a better part of town, and preferably over 1000 square feet.
I want our car paid off. It costs us nearly as much a month as our rent.
I want to be able to sell or self-publish the other four finished novels I’ve written.
I want the 20 pounds I’ve gained to GO AWAY.
I want my hairline back where it was.
I want to be able to pay all our bills each month without juggling.
I want energy.
I want my cats to stop pooping outside the box, and if they’d bury the poop they actually do in the box, it’d be lovely.


That’s my real Christmas list.

No comments: